Preparation is critically important when it comes to services being successful. Follow the steps below for the best results, including before all touch ups.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Aspirin, or Ibuprofen for 24 hours before the procedure
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not work out the day of your appointment.
- Because Botox can alter the position of your brows, it should be performed at minimum 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Discontinue Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to your treatment.
- Thoroughly read all the forms given to you at the time of your appointment and ask any questions you may have.
- Be sure to advise of any allergies, medical conditions, prior permanent eyebrow makeup and prescriptions you take prior to your appointment.
If you tend to get cold sores on your lips (oral herpes simplex infection), we recommend getting a Valtrex prescription from your dentist or physician prior to your procedure. Ideally, you’d want to lessen the symptoms of a cold sore prior to procedure. Please contact us for recommended dosage of cold sore medicine.